Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Unexpected Project

My bathroom has been in need of a good scrubbing lately. I finally decided to do it today..and ran into some problems. See our bathroom is very small, and no matter what we do we have mildew problems. We have an exhaust fan, we leave the window open (even in the winter) and I leave the door open when I shower. Granted, I probably don't scrub the walls enough, but who does???

I found this Tilex stuff that promised to kill mildew at it's roots. BUT I did not read carefully. Because it says do not use on painted surfaces unless you plan on repainting ( I did, but not anytime too soon!) See for yourself, why you should follow directions!





The mildew is gone though=)
Hopefully for awhile!

Off to pick Merci up from Summer school ( which she loves, by the way!) and then to Home Depot we go.
Oh and I decided to pull all the caulking out and redo that, because there was mildew on that and it just grosses me out every time I look at it!

Sorry kids, we aren't playing outside much today=(

2 comments:

Drea said...

I know I dont scrub enough! lol

Autumn said...

scrub what? the walls??? hahahahaha