Monday, June 04, 2007

A real post!

Ok...enough of the paid posts, this is a real one! I just thought I would get them all over with in one day. You might see a few more this week, but not many!

Last night I got to help my friend Amy celebrate her birthday. I had planned a nice little get together for her, and at the last minute a few people couldn't make it. So 3 of us wen out to dinner and back to Amy's house for some DQ cake!! Yum, Yum. It was nice to connect with Amy and meet a new person!

Tonight my youngest brother graduates!! I am excited, but I might cry=( It is hard to realized you are growing up and those around you are too. Next thing I know my brothers will be getting married. Yikes. I am so not ready for that. Anyway...I am excited to go sit through a long baring ceremony just for him. It will bring back many memories too. My hubby gets to go with me (usually they only give 4 tickets per family, this year they got 6!) My hubby was with my parents the night of my graduation. I am so blessed I got to share my most memorable times with him!

As I was typing this I heard Ethan upstairs, when he should have been in bed. i went up there and he had changed his clothes (his shirt was upside down on him..not sure how he accomplished this!) He said "Me change my shirt toothpaste all over it." Crap! I seriously thought he was sleeping or else I wouldn't be down here. Oh well. He hasn't had any potty accidents today, I guess I would have been bored without any messes to clean up! LOL.

I will be posting on I know I am not alone soon, check it out!

No comments: