Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bed and Breakfast

Josh and I are determined to go away without the kids sometime this Summer, or Fall. WE have been looking at many different options hotels, camping and even
Bed & Breakfast options. I don't know how I feel about bead and breakfast's though. I feel intimidated by them I guess. Not sure why?
We still need to talk about it some more, but hope to have plans soon. We may have the option of going to Orlando for VERY cheap, but we are still looking into it, it might be scam...we will see.

If you have ever been to a Bed and Breakfast, let me know how you liked it!

5 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

OK, let me do that again. Check out this website www.thebashfulmermaid.com. It's a bed and breakfast on port clinton near cedar point. Caleb and I almost went there for our anniversary.

Margo said...

I have a friend who goes to a bed & bfast on a yearly basis in NC, and she loves it!!!! She doesn't ever want to go to a hotel any more. I've never been, but everyone who has seems to love them.

Andrea said...

Yeah, we've been to a bed and breakfast before, and it was actually very nice! The one we went to was in the country...so we got to play with their cats and dogs and explore their yard and all!! I think for the most part I'd recommend them! Oh yeah, and the ones I've been to always serve the yummiest breakfasts!! :)

Anonymous said...

Papa Jim wants me to tell you not to be intimidated by B&Bs. We love them. It's more intimate and personal than a hotel, they serve great breakfasts, and usually it is off the beaten path a bit. Try it, you might like it!