Thursday, June 07, 2007

Already?

This morning we were outside. The kids were playing and I was weeding (yuck!). Merci came running over to me and said, "Mommy Ethan pulled his thing out and stated squirting all over your new grass (we had to plant grass after there was a huge dead patch after winter)." At first I wasn't sure what she was talking about..and then I realized! I was kind of relieved he didn't pee his pants AGAIN. I didn't really do anything, but I really hope he doesn't make this a habit.

Scary thing is, he learned this on his own, he has never seen anyone pee in the grass before, except dogs! Boys!!!

Don't miss my last post with before 1st grade pictures and after 1t grade pictures and Shrek booty!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Sounds just like my son! He loves the summer because he gets to pee outside. Not sure how I feel about that???

VICTORIA said...

Lucky You! My husband has specifically instructed Beau that if your outside, playin' and need to pee...well...there's the bushes!

Autumn said...

Ethan has probably seen Erik pee in the grass. He did it a lot when we were camping. Not sure if he would remember though. Erik's one of those boys who loves to pee on the grass, no matter where we are! gotta keep an eye on that boy!