Monday, June 25, 2007

Really don't like them

One thing that really annoys me is the "Little Tykes" mailboxes everyone seems to have. Do you know what I mean? Those green, black or tan plastic ones. Well, I guess only people who have to have them on the tree lawns have these kind. We use the old milk box attached to the house as our mailbox. It seems like everyone has to have every part of their house trendy and nice, so why not do the same with Mailboxes. You can get some really neat looking ones. I like to have different things, so I refuse to get one of those stupid plastic ones, I will NOT jump on that band wagon!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

hee! I never understand what people liked about those either:) Then my neighbors moved in and put one up, so I asked them. He said it was because they lived in a big city before and it stood up to baseball bats:) LOL!! We don't have to worry about that where we live now! A dead end dirt road!!