Friday, June 29, 2007

pampering

All of us ladies love to be pampered every once in awhile. Many of us buy lotions, scrubs, bath salts and a variety of other health and beauty items so we can add a little pampering to our everyday lives. dead sea salt is a wonderful product made from materials from the Dead Sea. These products contain over 26 minerals that are essential to skin health. Why not try a new product that promises to be great for your skin!

I love trying new products because you never know until you try something whether or not it works for you. I recently received a product sample in the mail that I had requested and was annoyed by the elaborate packaging. I wondered why they would spend so much money on sending their product to people who probably wouldn't buy that product anyway ( I am not the only one who requests product knowing, I will probably not use them after the free sample!) But to my surprise. I loved the product and will most likely buy the product!

1 comment:

Mrs. Stam said...

I love taking bath, so i think that would be a nice product for me too