Monday, June 18, 2007

Found pictures

When we use my husbands camera to take pictures, I always forget about them. His camera pictures go to a different folder than mine, and I can never find it. I found it today!! Here are some pictures I never got to post!



This picture, I had never seen before, I am not even sure where it is. I am assuming it was at Merci's choir concert. Josh had Ethan outside for a little bit. I would NEVER have allowed my son to be put in a tree..LOL. I know Mom's are no fun huh!



This is my brother's graduating class!



Starr,( my brothers girlfriend), my brother Josh, my Mom, my Dad, me, my Aunt Marsha, and my Grandma! My Josh is taking the picture!



This picture is from Mother's Day, we went to the park for a picnic. I told Josh I wanted some good pictures of me and the kids. This is the best I got! It is cute!

Also..don't miss the post down below of our Father's Day weekend. I have done lots of posts today..hey you gotta take payperpost opp's when they are available, ya know! ($29 today baby!!!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love finding surprise pictures! I found some 35mm film that I can't wait to get developed! It must be about 4 years old!!

I love the one of you and the kiddos! It has so much personality!!

Drea said...

awe love the last pic. glad ppp is working for you. i didnt realize E wore glasses lol. Their cute!