Saturday, June 07, 2008

Last Day

M's last day of 2nd grade was Friday.


1st day of 2nd grade

1st day of 2nd grade


Last day of 2nd grade!

Photobucket

My baby, how you are growing!
I tell you to STOP but you just won't listen.
You are growing into more of a lady everyday, and I love you more with each new day.
I am so blessed you are MINE.
I am blessed God worked out all the details and I was able to keep you as mine, even though I was so young.
I pray our relationship blossoms like the most beautiful flower anyone has ever seen.
::crying::
I love you Merci Rae

Love, Mommy

5 comments:

Chastity said...

She's so pretty! Wow, 2nd grade already!!

Wendy said...

::tear::

She is so sweet and beautiful!! Wesley has school until the 19th because of all the darn snow days.

Happy Summer vacation:)

Andrea said...

She's so pretty! And she does look so much more grown up in the 2nd picture!! They grow TOO fast, don't they?!

Jenna said...

You have a beautiful daughter.

Melissa said...

What a difference a year makes. She looks so much older now. Good luck to her in 3rd grade.