Wednesday, June 18, 2008

::Award::

Sharing the Love


I received this award from Melissa at Life With Two.

Thanks so much Melissa!
Melissa was my first Pay it Forward winner, go here to check out 1 of the 2 things I made for her!
Her other is on it's way.

This award was created by Memoirs Of A Mommy to honor the donor who saved her
son Noah's life with a heart transplant.
Her hopes are that in passing this award, we are creating more awareness of the importance of organ donation.
So, now it is my turn to pass on the award and Share The Love and spread the word about Organ Donation.

I will pass it on to Wendy, Lisa, Victoria, Jenna, An Iowa Mom

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Donna, the decoration you made for Melissa is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Your Welcome!!

Gina said...

How beautiful! Very sweet.

VICTORIA said...

Sorry...I did post! Thanks for thinking of me Donna!