Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Reminiscing

Reminiscing on when it was my time to pick out
Wedding Invitations
Do you remember picking yours out?
Did you find what you want or did you have to settle for something else?

Because my wedding was planned in 3 months and I was young I picked out the cheapest ones I could find. They were cute, but not too much though went into it, besides the price. Don't get me wrong they weren't ugly!

I have 3 brothers and my husband has 4 brothers and 1 sister that still need to be married.
I can't wait to help!!

Nowadays it is so easy to pick what you want and get it exactly how you want it.


The soft white rose velum is very, very close if not exactly what I had!!!

But if I was planning my wedding all over or got to choose for someone else I would probably pick the Elegant White with Ribbon, from the bow category, it is classy, different, yet simple.

weddingivite

I would add some color to it though.
The lettering would match the color theme for the wedding and the bow would too.
It would be so cute!!

I really like how you can order a sample before you make your final decision!
1st Class Wedding Invitations is perfect for any bride!




No comments: