Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Red Worms & YEAH

Would you think I was disgusting if we decided to do Red Worm Composting?

I read an article in Wonder Time, that made me want to do so.
Josh has been very interested in the idea for some time, and I am not
so sure about the nasty worms.

I wonder if this is why God gave both my children a liking for worms?
(Seriously they play with worms all summer long, they make homes for them etc, CRAZY)

After a scare my iphone is working again.
I knew the battery had been low but I couldn't get anything to work, it wouldn't even charge.
But thanks to the great old internet I figured out how to get it on, so I could charge it.
Close call.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Nope..not anymore! I dont think I am ready for composting just yet...
thanks for stopping by my blog.

Nice to hear form you!