Monday, April 07, 2008

A bit

A bit of stuff you may or may not want to know=)
Yesterday I sold, my husbands old cell phone (Treo 750), a scanner, 2 sets of Crayola Color Wonder finger paints, some of Ethan old eye patches on EBay! Made about $275.
Also have a few others selling that end later this week.

I made a really YUMMY dinner.
Pineapple Salsa Crock Pot Chicken
I added brown rice to the crock pot (at the end) and a few tortilla chips for topping.
We all loved it, you could add more chicken and it would be fine.
SO EASY and the kids even ate it.

The weather is beautiful, but feelings are blue.

I didn't get a break from house work, I HAD to do laundry, and cook.
(we ate out all weekend, otherwise I wouldn't have)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Donna,
Thanks so much for the goodies. They are wonderful. Of course I love the chocolate but I even loved the bunnies (as did hubby he would eat them all if I let him). The kids liked them too. They wre the best candy like that I have ever had. Yummy! Thanks so much.