Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I actually sat down this morning and planned some meals. I am only doing 1 week shopping instead of 2 today, so hubby and I chose 5 meals.
All are from Simple and Delicious, 1 from Taste of Home.
I don't assign days, I make what I feel like that particular day=)

Menu Plan Monday

Here they are:

Fiesta Chicken Chowder
Turkey Cabbage Bake
Meaty Corn Bread Casserole
Broccoli Cheese Soup
Chicken Lo Mein
(our favorite takeout Chinese food, so we will try to make it on our own, I will let you know how it is!!)

(My husband loves casserole...stuff all mixed together! He chose most of them!)

**Stay tuned tomorrow to get a chance to get something from ME!**

1 comment:

FlipFlop Mom said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE mushy casseroles tooo.. YUM!!!!!!!
I do however want to know how the chicken lo mein is.. have you tried that???

How's your son feeling today..?? Poor little man!!!