Monday, October 05, 2009

Not Me Monday

My first attempt...I may not be as witty as MckMamma...but I thought I had some funny stuff to NOT ME! this week.

I did NOT scream at the top of my lungs and keep screaming for like 2 minutes when I lifted up the sandbox to dump it out and I saw a mole. The first thing that came to my head was NOT OMG that is the biggest thousand legger I ever did see. Oh and Ethan did not keep asking where the MOLD was...LOL

I did NOT eat the glass full of M&M's and then fill it back up so no one would notice. Nope.

I did NOT sell my chandelier on Craigslist (the ugly one) before we took it down or before we had a new one picked out.

I did NOT get yelled at by a 16 year old cahsier at Claire's for asking my husband to take a picture of me for my face book profile wearing THESE sunglasses in rainbow with rhinestones...lol...I would never get yelled at, and especially when my daughter was in the store with me.

Want to play or read others Not Me Mondays?? Click on MckMamma above!

1 comment:

Renata said...

I would NOT have done any of the things you described you didn't do ;-)