Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hitting us fast

The cold, Fall weather is hitting us fast. it makes me so sad. I feel like I didn't even get a chance to enjoy the Summer. I guess I was too busy complaining about it (it was too rainy, and then it was so hot and then.....you know how it goes). Well, the onset of this cold weather makes me want to search for some Myrtle beach hotel deals.

We went to Myrtle Beach in November one year and it was still so nice. A bit cold for the beach but, I will take low 70's high 60's anyday over the coldness of Ohio. But instead of complaining more, I better go enjoy the Fall beauty before it is a mere memory. There is so much to enjoy about Fall. Winter, well, not so much;)


1 comment:

Jenna said...

It's supposed to be a low of 18 degrees here tonight! And then back into the low 60s tomorrow. That's high desert for you!