Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day Treats *Updated*

About 9 days ago we took the kids to Kalahari indoor water park. This was their Valentines Day gift from us! So here are some cute pictures from out trip!

**Since we told the kids this was there V day gift, E boy keeps asking to go back to Valentines Day...it is so cute...and he also calls is KalaharNi=)...he also wouldn't take his bracelet they made us wear for days***




Posing like tourists by the big elephant
(E loves elephants!)



Check out this candy counter...YUMMY.
Those big white balls with the pink...truffles..HUGE!



E by the elephant waterside at the toddle play area,
daddy and sis were at the big orange slide in the upper left.



check out the face!!!
Splashed by the water coming down the slide.



precious!


Today my hubby let me sleep in, he took M girl to school and E boy with him to get me these: (and no you can't see inside the box to see how many are left!)



How sweet!

**M girls school is having their party tomorrow, but this little boy in first grade brought M a big chocolate heart (I guess his mom came with him to give it to her!)...AWE. She said she doesn't even know him...haha. "he must love me or something mom" was her explanation to me! CUTE**

I totally stole this from someone else!
But it was fun=)

4 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh your kiddos are adorable.. and how awesome of your hubby to do that!!!! What a true Sweetie and a keeper... even .. um.. if he beat your high score in pac man.. LOL LOL LOL!!!

Love the conversation hearts.. I saw that on someone elses blog.. but I couldn't figure out how to "snag" it.. LOL LOL

VICTORIA said...

I am so doing that candy heart thing! Too cute!
Wish we had great places like that water park 'round here!

Anonymous said...

"he must love me or something" aww... but i'm sure josh isn't too thrilled.

have you heard the country song about cleaning the gun? it's perfect for josh! :)

Wendy said...

ahhh....sleeping in is the best gift ever! I always get Sundays:) The flowers are so pretty. The water park looks like so much fun. We may be heading to a new one around here during school vacation. I am sure it is not as fancy as this one though.