Monday, February 04, 2008

Odds N Ends

I have been finding lots of stuff to do and not accomplishing much. Sound familiar?
Josh had the basement torn apart while building a new computer and I have found much to do down in that freezing chamber.

We had to say good-bye to Callie today, we will miss her...and no I didn't get sick of her. I was going to hold her for ransom or something like that but my brother texted me a sad face and told me how much he missed his baby. So we gave her back.
I really love that dog. I will definitely be getting a Boxer in the future.
Even Josh was sad to see her go, he like when she took him for walks every afternoon=) She is a strong one!



My E even took to her, and at her previous stay he did not like her at all, he is NOT a dog lover, but he got this big pouty sad face as she left. Awe.
Ethan did like her cage (only for when we left, cuz she is still a puppy who eats everything) , he had much fun playing in it and using it as his personal toy box.



Also I did that look a like meter thing some of you posted and Merci looks 19% more like me (I thought it would be more) and Ethan is a perfect match of both of us. (Just what I thought!).
I can't post it because I look horrible in my picture and never figured out how...haha.

Tomorrow after we pick M up from school we head to the indoor water park for an overnight getaway!

How FUN!

Check out my ebay auctions on the sidebar I have been working hard!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Did you know that you put the meter over on Muffin Top?

FlipFlop Mom said...

awwww.. I'm sorry you had to give the puppy back.. :(...

I tagged you.. and I PROMISE it's and EASY QUICK FUN TAG!! Ü