Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting savvy

So you all know that I have an iPhone.

But you don't know is that I am kinda behind on my technology knowledge.
I had an iPod shuffle, J put the music on it and learned all about iTunes and stuff, I never bothered to learn.

I have been wanting to listen to podcasts lately and trying to figure out how...since the speakers on the iPhone suck (seriously it is a major issue with iPhones...not dealt with yet)...so we figured out how to plug the cradle into our radio system upstairs.

And I finally used my iPhones, iPod feature today!

YEAH for me.

I highly recommend Mars Hill Church to all of you, the guy is hilarious, biblical and he knows how to talk those who may not feel so kin toward church.

1 comment:

Skin Care Girl said...

Hello!
I found your blog from 5 minutes for mom.:)

oh, i so much want an iphone!!:)
Don't feel bad, I'm behind on my technology too.:)

I'll have to check out Mars Hill Church. Sounds like fun and laughs.

Blessings,
Leslie