Monday, February 25, 2008

Deaf?

Maybe you didn't hear me, Snow. I said to Go AWAY!
Spring is so close, so why don't you just give up and go away?
March comes in like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb, but we can change that saying, we really can, no one will mind, I Promise!

it is supposed to be in the 40's today, but we also have a winter storm warning, for up to 8 inches today. ICK.
I hope they are wrong!

Busy weekend. Lots of homework, grocery shopping, running around to do today so see ya soon!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

We are getting this same storm tomorrow afternoon:( I am happy that today was soooo warm though. It was nice to get outside for a bit. Too bad all that melted snow is going to be replaced tomorrow. Wesley is on school vacation this week so atleast he wont have another snow day. I heard that they may take away Feb. vacation to make up some of them. YIKES! I guess that would be better than sending the kids to school until July.

Renata said...

Maybe the snow only listens to those who like it ;-)
I like it, but I don't like the wind because I can't enjoy the snow.