Friday, February 08, 2008

Please Excuse Me

We are home from our wonderful couple of days at Kalahari Indoor Waterpark!
SO MUCH FUN!
It was worth every penny=)
We got to bond with the kids, give ourselves a break from home life and bless our kids (It was a Valentines Day gift for the family!)
Ethan wants to know when we are going back to Valentines Day=)
Pictures to come.

I have been tagged, I have to catch up on blogs, comments, e-mails, Ebay, etc. So I will be gone a few days.

We met with our accountant today and I have to go through papers again and redo a few things, so I have lots of work ahead of me (again) Oh yeah I just remembered school too AHHHHH!

I can do it though it will just mean less computer time for me.

So please excuse me while I get caught up.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Cant wait to see the pics!

Drea said...

we love kalahari! ive been there a few times.