Monday, February 18, 2008

Bad Move

Since M girl was off school today and J finally went to work for the first time in 3 weeks or so (nice having your own business, huh!) I was trying to figure out what to do. I was planning on cleaning and organizing, and then in the middle of doing something I decided we'd get ready for the day and head to the mall. Yeah, well with all banks, government offices, schools etc off today that was a BAD move. The mall was so busy, and we didn't get out of the house until lunch/nap time and the stroller mysteriously vanished from my car, our time out wasn't the best. It wasn't the worst either, though.

Let me complain for a sec here.
Now most parent get frustrated about their kids not eating veggies and being picky eaters.
E boy IS picky, but dear the Lord, try to get him to eat a chicken nugget from Uncle Donalds Farmer (ROFL..this is what he calls McDonalds...don't ask) is like getting most kids to eat peas.
The kid just can't eat them, he won't eat hot dogs, he won't eat spaghetti O's, none of the easy stuff, just give me a break!!!
You know what he wants for lunch everyday?
Carrots and dip.
Ya wonder why he has not an ounce of fat on him and weighs less than 30 pounds at age 3 1/2.
Just eat some nuggets kid.

Maybe he is going to be a vegetarian??

1 comment:

Wendy said...

HAHA!! I think that you and I have opposite problems. Lani would have "chicken fry fries" for every meal if we let her:) LOL!! Would he eat grilled cheese from there? Wesley wouldn't eat any of that stuff either, but they would make him a grilled cheese! He loved it. Oh, and I LOVE E's name for McDonalds.