Monday, February 25, 2008

A Huge Secret

On the way home from school today, this is mine and M girls conversation:

Merci: "Mom have you ever had this really big secret and you just have to let it out?"
Me: "Probably...why?" (mind racing as to what this big secret could be)
Merci: 5 minutes of arguing with herself as to tell me or not
Me: "I am your best friend, you know you can tell me anyhting."
Merci: "OK... (she very quickly blurts out) I pick my nose and eat snow."
Me: in front seat trying not to laugh out loud, and relieved that it is nothing to worry about.

My children make my life interesting!

My suggestions to her: I will buy you a small pack of tissues to keep with you at all times, and just make sure the snow is clean!

4 comments:

Renata said...

LOL! Let's just keep it a secret to M that her secret has been revealed to the entire world! That was really cute.
By the way, I love the new look!

Beth said...

Thought you would say you were pregnant! :-D

Anonymous said...

too cute! at least she didn't say "i pick my nose and eat it" : )

Andrea said...

hha...that is TOO cute! :)