Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tag and Goodies

Since I have been working my butt off to get stuff done around here, I am finding myself with some free time to sit here and enjoy my favorite blogs and to update mine.

1st:

I was tagged my FlipFlopMom

1) pick up the nearest book ( one of at least 123 pages)
The Power of a Praying Wife (trying to read it now for the 500th time)
2)Open the page to 123
OK
3) Find the 5th sentence
UH, HUH
4)Post the next three sentences
Defend him from those who rise up to do him harm (Psalm 59:1).
Fight against those who fight against him (Psalm 35:1).
In You, Oh Lord, we put our trust.
(This was part of a prayer you were supposed to pray for your hubby)
5) Tag 5 people!
Err...If you wish to play you are tagged! If you don't wish, than you are not tagged

2nd:

I joined the Valentines Day swap at An Island Life and sweet Jenna sent me some yummy treats: M&M's, Reese Cups, Fudge, a candle, and a Magic Eraser sponge (Love em!). Some yummy treats and some nice treats for around the home (because we women like that kinda stuff!) THANKS JENNA!!

3rd:

We went bowling last night (it was an adult only fund raiser event for my daughters school)and it was much fun. Thanks to Jason for his comedy and a few jello shots (hey they were for a good cause...LOL) we had lots of fun.

4th:

I am now addicted to PacMan and PacMan CE on XBox 360 (we downloaded them from the Live arcade). So addicted in fact I made my husband , which means the kids had to come too, run out on Friday night at 7PM (getting kids ready for bed time) and search for a joystick, so I could play my newest addiction more comfortably. It's fun you should, try....and did I mention I kick his butt=)

5 comments:

VICTORIA said...

I need to ship my goodies, but having trouble finding one thing I want to get. What do you know?

Anonymous said...

bowling sounds FUN! haven't bowled in forever. . .

Andrea said...

Oh yeah...I think I could definitely get addicted to PacMan too! hehe :)

Shari said...

I've read that book, but it took me about a year. I'm glad that I did though. You love and care more for someone when you pray for them.

Jason said...

Bowling was fun. My favorite part was when the announcer is like "Laser Bowling on Saturday's goes until 12 AM. It's 11:30 now, so Laser Bowling is over, please turn in your shoes". I immediately yelled (quite obnoxiously) at the top of my lungs that it was not over yet. Many times.