Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh tax season, why can't we just skip you

For the past few weeks I have been busy, busy working on getting all of our taxes finalized.
Definitely NOT my favorite thing to do. I am not good at this, I just do it because I have to.
I do what I can and send the rest to an accountant.

Things are looking ok, we didn't make too much where we are going to owe a ton of money, so that is good. Although we did find out we owe a ton of $ to Workers Comp, there was a misunderstanding and I thought it was getting taken out of the checks by our payroll company, when indeed it was not...ugh. Oh well. What am I gonna do?

We also really have to start looking for some affordable health insurance for our family. But I think affordable and health insurance don;t really go together. We need to be able to have an option for our guys as well as watch out for ourselves...

Just more money being wasted on just in case...Oh the orphans we could feed or bring home...my heart aches at the economy and all the things we HAVE to do. I wish I HAD to use my money wisely....

No comments: