Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Workin It Wednesday

No Week in Review for Wednesday, we did nothing exciting. Went to Walmart, got Ethan's haircut...watched lots of TV and I worked on a paper I had to write for my Biology class!


I decided to do another list of things to get done today, I am so behind since we were out of town all last week, and we leave again on Tuesday to go to PA for a week. Lots to do:

1. Go to Walmart and get replacement luggage for Merci (I tried, they didn't have anymore..gotta go to a 3rd Walmart to fin dit....rrrr)
2. Blog payperpost, regular post and post on I know I am Not Alone
3. Find recipe for dinner
4. Clean out dining room closet
5. Let Ethan have some creative art time
6. Pray for Josh
7. Wrap A's gift and make a card
8. Get a prayer journal ready for the rest of month
9. 20 minutes of exercises (Bonus point if I actually do this!)
10. Pack Josh's bags for Indy
11. Write hubby a love note to stick in his bag
12. Email Lisa, Jen, Marcy, Katie
13. Re list craigs list items
14. Take pictures for Ebay(Bonus points for listing items)
15. Quiet time
16. Health discussion board
17. Pick paper topic for Health class
18. Do research on topic and print some articles
19. Organize and condense Tastefully Simple stuff...yep I am quitting
20. Start Goodwill box
21. Pray for Autumn, Melanie, Crissy, Allens and Kitinoja's
22. Mentally prepare for Scrapbook catch-up Get self ready!!
23. Christmas and Easter boxes to attic
24. Drink 1 2 3 glasses of water (16 oz glasses not little ones!)
25. Organize pantry and snack cupboard
26. Check to see the last time we were at Costco
27. Make card for A (or at least start)
28. Pray for Merci Rae
29. Relocate sunscreen basket out of reach of Ethan
30. Do puzzles with Ethan
31. Get extra drinking glasses out of attic
32. Reward self with some Easter chocolate=)...oops an early reward..hehe!

It feels so good to do the stuff on my list, why don't you try it too??

3 comments:

Drea said...

your busy busy!!

Autumn said...

were you supposed to do all those things in ONE DAY?!? craziness!
(thanks for praying) oh... and how long have you been 'quitting' Tastefully Simple now? ;)

Margo said...

Scrapbook catch-up! Oh man, am I so far behind!!