Wednesday, April 18, 2007

~Vegas~

I have never been there but, I hear Las Vegas is a great place to visit.
I am not all into gambling, but I think I might like the energy there.
We gambled once in Niagara Falls, responsibly though.
We only spent $20, and play the slots for a few hours, it was just fun to try it once.

My parents are planning a trip in the Fall to Las Vegas.

My aunt's neighbors went for a trip and decided to never come home.
They loved it so much they bought a place and decided to live there.
They sent a moving truck for all of their belongings and are currently trying to sell their house here in Ohio.

I hope my parents won't need this website but in case they do:

Highrise condos

A great place to check out if they to decide they like it so much they don't want to come home.
They could afford this place when they hit the jackpot!!








No comments: