Thursday, April 12, 2007

HOME


UPDATE: Since my brother came with us to work with Josh, my husband decided to take me out to dinner last night. Let me tell you, 1 1/2 hours does wonders to a stressed out mama! I actually was excited to come home to my wonderful children!

So we have been out of town since EARLY Monday morning. I thought I would like being at the hotel with nothing to do, but... I was wrong. We have been able to get out some, but I still just want to be home. The kids are driving me nuts...there is no where to get away to and nowhere to send them if they are bugging me.
Talk about being with them 24 hours a day. I think the furthest they have been away from me is a whole 50 feet when they are across the pool with their daddy.

What am I going to do in the summer when Merci isn't in school??
She is way too needy.
~HELP ME~
Girls are too much, they are mouthy, bossy, and too emotional.
And then there are 2 year olds...I won't even got here.

We went to the zoo on Tuesday.( I cannot wait to post pictures when I get home!!) The zoo was the best zoo I have ever been to, even though that is not too many=)

My husband doesn't want to leave to late tomorrow evening, but I don't think I will last that long.

1 comment:

Drea said...

I have heard girl cause more drama :-) but I wouldnt know.. all boys here.. just stay in the word I guess haha :-) try to remember that love is patient! Maybe by the summer the terrible twos will calm down some! heres hoping!