Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No Way

By 8:30 all 5 kids asleep!!

We had a little help from the normal babysitter who comes to put Riley to sleep for us=) I actually don't think he is any harder than Ethan was a few months ago (that's right, WAS...he is doing sooo much better. Riley is just trying to push every boundary he can. I am enjoying doing homework with him, he is responding to me very well. I am so enjoying getting to know my cousins better. My uncle is only about 10 years older than me, so we played together a lot when we were younger and I couldn't wait to have cousin on my mom's side and these 3 boys are the only ones, unless you count dogs and then there are about 12 of those (Honey Bear, Bailey, Dingo, Nezzar, Mookie, Cheddar, Shadow, Preston, Buster, Daisy...I'm totally forgetting 2, oops)
=)

Anyway, the reason for this post was to say...Oh my Gosh, my hubby commented on my last post...this has got to be a once in a lifetime event...THANKS, you made my day hon!! Miss you lots too!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Isn't it nice when children go bed early for you!! It's great. You get to do your thing before bed and enjoy some peace and quiet.

Bek said...

yay, for you! and cute about josh's comment. you are doing a great thing, Donna. He is proud of you!

Beth said...

U R doing a great thing. I'm sure these parents needed this time away. You are such an amazing servant!