Thursday, April 19, 2007

~A THURSDAY~

No Week in Review for today, again we didn't do much exciting.
We went shopping at Old Navy and since my brother was with us, he watched the kid while Josh and I went out to eat=)
Tomorrow I will have fun pictures of the Children's Museum!!

Today all I have to look forward to is laundry. I need to start packing, we are going to my Uncles house next week to watch his 3 boys.

We are driving for a few hours and then getting on a plane!
That's right my kids first airplane ride!!!
Next Tuesday!
I am scared, though, even though I have flown.
Pray for no hijackers, okay=)

Talk to you all soon!

Oh and please don't mind my paid posts, I only do it because they are worth $$...real $$!!!

2 comments:

Drea said...

good luck on the plane. Caleb always did fantastic. The take off can be nervous for some. Give Ethan and Merci gum to chew or give Ethan (merci probably wont want it) a sippy of milk or juice. I know he will love that since hes a juice chugger like my son. It helped w/ the ear pressure.
Calebs been on I think 18 flights before the age of two. HAHA Taites been on ZERO.
And I dont mind your payperpost at all ;) Im right there with ya!

Margo said...

Oh I love old navy!! They usually have the cutest printed T's. I can't even see what you mean by your payper post stuff. Where is it? I guess I can say it doesn't bother me at all!