Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Week in Review: Saturday

Since I didn't have the right equipment with me in Indiana, I didn't get to share all the pictures I wanted to last week.
Now I can share them, I will post daily this week what happened last week at this time!

Saturday, April 7

Nanny ( my grandma) comes to decorate Easter eggs with me and the kids!

I picked up and Easter egg kit last year when they were marked way down.
The kit I got had 3D stickers to decorate with, I thought they turned out very cute!



Today

We are home same after a 6 hour drive that got us home at 12:30 am.
We all had a great nights sleep in our own cozy beds.
Ethan fell asleep at 7:30, we woke him up for about an hour to eat and then he slept the rest of the way and just woke up at 10 this morning. ( I wonder if he will nap today?) He must have been wiped out from our trip to the Children's Museum and no nap yesterday!

I was up at 7:00 with my hubby and enjoyed a quiet morning unpacking!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Check back for some GREAT pictures from our trip!

2 comments:

Bek said...

beautiful eggs :) never heard of the 3d stickers on eggs, but what a fun idea. :)

Margo said...

You did those?! They're beautiful!