Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Veggies!

I am a veggie pusher all the way!
I want my kids to have a variety of food whenever possible.
I am quite lucky to have a 4 year old son who loves his veggies, ever since he was little!
He would eat carrots for every meal if I would let him.
My 8 year old daughter is a different story.
She is old enough to know that veggies are taboo among kids!
One day she likes carrots one days she hates them, but I do make her eat them=)

I take advantage of any help I can get though, like for awhile this one brand of canned veggies had Sesame Street characters on them, that made my kids a little bit excited!
Making fun things out of veggies is also a fun idea, as well as having races eating them or how about this fun game www.loveyourveggies.com/games geared toward younger kids!

Thanks Mom Central for the opportunity to spread the word!


What fun afternoon cuddle time with your little friend!

No comments: