Friday, March 27, 2009

A Nice Breakfast Treat!

I had the opportunity to get some free products from Eggo.
We tried the new Eggo Bake Shop Twists.

I like to feed my kids healthy things for breakfast, gotta start the day out right, especially on school days!
So I saved these as a weekend treat.
YUMMY=)

We were all excited to try them.
My 4 and 8 year old both enjoyed every bite!

The strawberry was our favorite, because sadly we couldn't find the Apple ones.
I looked at all the stores I regularly shop at and only one place even had them, so we will save our other coupon for when we find the other flavor.
I am sure they will be showing up soon, they are NEW so I am sure that explains it.

If you can't get to the bakery, why not have some bakery in your freezer!

Definitely a treat!

No comments: