Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just talking about

Due to the nature of Josh's business (ie roofs), he sometimes needs to take pictures and develop them for customers to see. This can be costly depending on how many and how big we need to make the photos for the customer to really be able to see the details Josh needs to explain to them.
Josh just recently said he wished he could find cheap memory sticks that he could put the photos on to give to the customer. And then he decided to start taking my laptop with him in the truck. BOO. We do have a nice PC that is set up in a nice convenient for me to use place, unlike our old house, but still it is MINE=( I miss it. Sometimes I make him leave it for me, just because.


1 comment:

Renata said...

Maybe he could get a digital frame and use that to show his customers.