Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Lil Guy

Saturday morning my little rooster was up bright and early and we tried to get him back to sleep, but I am sure you know the out come of that....

E: I just laid in my bed with my eyes open

Then the girl was up, and we had no chance of a quiet morning.
We did however lay around for about and hour, they'd go play for 10 minutes and then be back crawling all over us. We like to lay in bed and fool around with the kids when we have nothing else to do. Josh was playing keep away from E with the beloved sword (I will post about this soon...hopefully), and E just couldn't get it, but was a good sport and cracking up as he tried.
What came out of his mouth was one of the most hilarious things I have heard from him yet...

E: This is the hard level....ROFL.

E loves to play/watch video games with daddy and often refers to himself as Zelda while carting around beloved sword all day long in his shirt...so this was just stinking adorable...this is the hard level, I love it!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL, that is too funny!! He would fit in perfect in my house! I just shared this with my hubby too and he thought it was funny too.

Wendy said...

Ethan Ethan Ethan!! He cracks me up:)