Saturday, October 04, 2008

The struggle

...to loose weight and look good.

Why is it such a struggle?
It is something we all want, yet it is so hard to be motivated to do it.
12 pounds or so and I'd be so excited and Id be able to fit into all my pants without the sausage look.

My walking plan hasn't been too bad, but I didn't go at all last week=(
Between the rain and just being lazy, OH actually E had a field trip Monday and I went with, so I blame it on that, messing up my week=)
Good excuse, now I feel better.

I won't have to turn to the newest weight loss product trend after all;)

Wish me luck for this week!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

I'm trying to lose 13 and then I've reached my goal! I'm always offering to workout with you. I have 3 really great workout dvd's and you can do them in the comfort of your own home. I almost always have a weekday off and I work 1/2 days on Friday. Gimme a call sometime and maybe we can workout together. It's always easier when you have a buddy!