Sunday, November 21, 2010

ThankFULL Week

I wanted to start a little ThankFULL Week here on my blog!

I love thinking of all the little things we take for granted and be super thankful for them.

I'm going to start with sleep. It isn't such a little thing, but something I do take for granted. so many people have sleep horror stories, especially when they have little kids. We had some major issues with our youngest, for almost a year. But now I think I have some of the best sleepers around! Usually there is no arguing, and absolutely no problems. My kids sleep about 11-13 hours at a time. Only every once in a blue moon does one of them even wake up with a bad dream, or other issues. Josh and I are great sleepers as well. It seems like lately Ive heard quite a number of people who have to use a sleeping pill or other method of inviting sleep. I really don't understand, as I have never experienced sleep problems.

So this is why I wanted to express my thankfulness for SLEEP. I am ever grateful for my full nights of it!

No comments: