Friday, October 01, 2010

Hand in Hand

Working out and eating well go hand in hand, you really aren't going to see result in weight loss if you aren't doing some of both.

Ive been working out since last May, not consistently and not daily or even sometimes not weekly. Trying to get a bit more consistent. We will see how that goes. But eating good along with that is just as hard.

I had the opportunity to try new Healthy Choice Steaming Entres
I figured it be nice to have decent lunch/dinner to turn to if I just couldn't cook a healthy meal.
I am not generally a fan of frozen dinners, so having the opportunity to try this new variety, I was trying to be optimistic.

I got to try 2 meals...one had shrimp in it which I do not eat, so my husband got to enjoy that one!
Fora man who will not eat asparagus when I make it...tried the asparagus in this meal and ate it and semi liked it! He said it wasn't soggy and even complimented the texture of the shrimp. No limp shrimp here! But there was no way he was budging in trying the squash!
The Garlic Herb Shrimp gets a thumbs up from my husband!

I got to try the Portabella Parmesan Risotto.
Great flavor!
Definitely a lunch, as it didn't satisfy me for dinner...which they are supposed to be lunches anyway!

Overall Id say give em a try! Nice to keep in the freezer for those lazy non cooking days!

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received samples of their new steaming entrĂ©es to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”



No comments: