Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another Way to Make Life Better

Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with places to go to find good tips, recipes etc. With the internet at my fingertips I am sure to find what I need, but what is the best site for this or that??

I like to go to sites that have products that I use and trust and that is why I would like to let you know about Making Life Better.
This is a Unilever site, and I tend to use a lot of these products already.
Ragu, Lipton, Breyers...the list goes on....and I am sure you use some of these also!

I am excited to have a site to go to for beauty tips as well as recipe like this:


Click picture for recipe of the week!!


You can also find great family tips and ideas.
What about News and special offers??
YEP that too=)

So much good stuff in one great place.


Thanks to Mom Central for allowing me to spread the word and receive some free samples of my already favorite products=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you familiar with this blogger? http://www.poorgirleatswell.com/ Our newspaper carried an article about her today.