Saturday, May 09, 2009

Memories never to forget

Today was my little mans first Tball game!
(We got rained out last week)


Those of you who have been through it know....
It is the funnest most entertaining thing to experience.

Our league doesn't keep, score, not outs, and every kid gets to bat.
Perfect for our 4 and 5 year olds.



I decided I just had to document these memories because E was so incredibly cute today!

They put Ethan in the outfield to start with (picture above).
He was pretty bored.

He first walked off the field to come talk to me through the fence.
E: Mommy
Me: Ethan get back on the field right now, we don't leave the field we HAVE to pay attention
E: Um, mommy, after I'm done (this is like 3 minutes after the start of the game)
can I have a slushy??
Me and all other moms nearby: LOL

His next little charade was that I have to tell.

I guess he got bored in the outfield, so next thing I know, he runs to the front of the field and starts running after every single ball hit.
I am of course cracking up, thinking he is way too cute.
Not sure anyone else noticed.
Picture below shows the face of my sweet little guy after retrieving a ball!

What a fun little boy!
This promises to be a Summer filled with fun bright and early Saturday mornings!




I am looking forward to picture day so I can get some cute pics and some sports gifts for all his loved ones!


3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, how sweet!

Steph

Melissa said...

What cute pics! I loved when Gavin was in Tball. The kids are so cute! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

These are the joys that a mother stores up in her heart, that will be there in all the years to come. I just want to hug Ethan!