Monday, June 01, 2009

Take a guess??

My posts seem to be very few lately. Except for my money making ones.
I will have 2 kids home all day long starting Wednesday, I am sure I will have more posts to post about;)

I am also on a mission to paint around here. Starting with the bathroom.
On Ethan's last day of pre-school last week, I took a shopping trip for ME (with housewarming gift cards...even better).
I got a shower curtain, a few different sets of towels and a wall hanging, and only spent $10 real money!!!
I am excited to show you the new look. It is just so grungy in there.
A very light pink color just just looks so blech.
Unfortunately not gonna be able to do anything with the tile floor or tub surround, but I will take painted walls & new deco.

Who want to guess my new bathroom colors....??
Hint: Josh was sick of the purple in our old bathroom, so it is not purple!

4 comments:

Drea said...

hmmm... blue?! orrrr yellow? lol

amy said...

GREEN?

Anonymous said...

Teal and cream?

Crystal said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say sage green :)