Sunday, November 16, 2008

Very familiar with

My husband is very familiar with roofs.
That is because he works on them every day.
I am not quite sure how I deal with it but I do.
And yes he has fallen off and has even gotten electrocuted off the roof before.
If you don;t believe in miracles, call me I will tell you the stories.
There have been angles watching over my husband, that is for sure.

I hate that he is so high up, I kinda pretend in my head that he isn't, and then when he is on a job I drive by I FREAK.
LOL

My hubby works on slate roofs, tile roofs, metal roofs, but not shingle roofs.
He fixes, replaces, makes better, but he isn't a roof cleaner. he even does custom copper roofs and gutters, that's where the money is! Copper!

We like those copper thieves, you keep hearing about;)


No comments: