Tuesday, September 09, 2008

His first day!

Ethan's first day of pre-school was today!


silly face...


crooked face...

Ethan was very nervous this morning, even claiming he didn't want to go to school, even though he has been excited for weeks. He needed his mommy to hold his hand for a little bit, and finally even let me leave=)


paying close attention...


by his cubby

Then time he was there went by really FAST, but I was happy to see how his day went.
It went great and he was very insistent that I take him back "omorrow"=)

On another note:
Awhile back I decided I was going to walk or jog while E was in school.
I don't want to look like a sausage in my pants this Fall/Winter, so walking it is!
There are a few nearby parks that will work perfectly!

I am happy to report I am 1 for 1, even though it was cold, windy and almost raining!
I did it and hope to continue!

Let me say being distracted by worship music from my iphone, I was able to walk, check my e-mail, text and check the forcast and the 20 minutes flew past, I almost did the walk twice, but my new shoes were feeling ouchy on my feet.






6 comments:

Drea said...

I went jogging for like 4 days straight last week, felt great!! I havent done it this week but want to .. ive felt a lil sick this week. sore throat. so im not as up for it. but I can tell im trimming down in certain problem areas already!! its so nice

ethan looks so cute w/ his back pack :-)

Wendy said...

I am sooo glad that Ethan had a great first day:) He looks adorable with his backpack on! YAY for you:) I know it's hard, but I am excited that you went despite the crappy weather! Love the hard core photo of you, LOL!!!

Jason said...

Off to school already? That went fast.

amy said...

what a big guy! i know he's your baby, but i feel like ethan's always been here. i was like "only preschool?" not trying to rush it, though!!

Chastity said...

Oh wow, first day of school! That's so exciting...and sad.

Do you live near the coast? I had no idea.

Melissa said...

How cute he looks in his first day pictures! Good luck with your walking while he is in school. Keep it up girl!