Sunday, January 21, 2007

twenty~8

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

We got to spend a lovely day together today and I enjoyed every moment of it, especially since he was out of town for the 9 nights the last 2 weeks=(
I hate when he is out of town, but it does make for way more appreciation!

Here are some pictures and thoughts!

I love you BABY!!



You are mine and I am yours.
As you would put it
"We just fit"



From where you were 6 years and 6 months ago,
you have come farther than I ever expected
you to be, daddy. Daily I see changes in your love
and tenderness that our baby girl needs.
Remember that as a girl, she WILL look for her acceptance in YOU!



I know how excited you are to teach Ethan all you know!
He looks up to his daddy in so many ways at even this young age.
He appreciates your excitement in cars and tools. I hope he continues to.
I pray that he becomes best friends with you. You have come a long way and have SO much to teach a son!


You are the best husband and father I could have asked for.
You were made just for ME, and we made them together with our Father.
Could there be anything greater?

Pictures by Sweet Dreams Photography

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy birthday Josh! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

aww! happy b-day josh! you are a great guy!

Bek said...

happy birthday, josh. you guys are VERY BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!

karla said...

Awesome photos! I just love the first one of you guys smooching!

Margo said...

OK, those are some of the sweetest shots ever!

Gina said...

Wow, leave it Angela and Emily to blow our socks off with their amazing photography! You have a gorgeous family and what a precious post for your dear hubby. Happy (late) Birthday to him!

Bek said...

hey donna, do you know why your little snowflake picture doesn't come up when you comment?

Drea said...

I love your photos. Ang does such a good job. Hey I wanted 2 tell you, you've been tagged! and im still waiting on a play date or something to get together! :-D
Ang needs to take my pictures with the boys! But im to poor lol

Drea said...

tagged I mean check out my blog. your on it.