Thursday, January 11, 2007

De Lurking

So I have come across a few blogs who were playing this game and I figured I would play too!

I think yesturday was the day but, I will make it today too.

If you are a lurker on my blog, please reveal yourself. Leave your blog address and some tid bit about yourself. Excited to meet some new "bloggies." And if your an old "bloggie." You can say hi also!

Here is one of my favorite pictures from our Fall photo shoot with Sweet Dreams Photography.
I just realized I didn't share all of our pictures with you guys. So look for more soon!


5 comments:

Corey Moser said...

Hi,

I've been following your blog for some time and I've enjoyed it. My name is Corey from Utah. My blog address is http://www.c-mo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

u know me :) i usually comment.......

Kelly T. Moran said...

well, i read your blogs quite often, although i may not always comment. I used to have blogs but i decided to have them disappear for a while.

Anonymous said...

i read! : )

Margo said...

Oh, I can't wait to see those pics!!!! I love this one. :-)