Saturday, April 15, 2006

Haircuts

Yesterday I decided it was time for little Ethan to get a hair cut. The back of his hair was getting pretty long. He was looking kind of girly! I was really scared to screw it up. I couldn't have my little man looking goofy! Merci has been asking to got to a "beauty salon" for awhile now, so I did it. I made an appointment at a way too expensive hair salon for my kids. Don't ask where or how much, just know I feel guilty and will NEVER do it again. And Yes I know, Best cuts could have done the same thing! Anyway here are some pictures:


Messy long hair...


short handsome hair...


Looking like a little man, not a little baby!



Trying to be excited, even though she ended up with a 102 degree fever=(
I still need to take after pictures of her.

5 comments:

Drea said...

I love hair cut photos :-)
Calebs getting his 2nd hair cut on Easter haha. Its looking shaggy in the back as well.

Kelly T. Moran said...

did you go see Kelly at David Scott...b/c she's really good.

Gina said...

Hi~
Fantastic job on the haircut. I cut my little guy's hair too. In fact, he wears glasses too and reminds me of yours!! What a cutie patootie!

Bek said...

or kelly at David and Friends. she is my hair person. though i agree bestcuts for kids is probably best. ha. but hey, a salon is fun for a special occasion, hah??

Kimber said...

Cute Cute Cute!!