Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ethan, Caleb, and Joey

Today was a CRAZY day. I ended up with 3 little boys. My friend Melanie called last night desperate for a sitter, so I agreed to watch cute little Caleb. Chris, who works with Josh, needed a sitter because his wife ended up in the hospital last night. It was a little hectic, especially at lunch time! Yikes! I took some pictures. I am proud to say that my little Ethan uses a fork better (still far from good though) than his older buddies of his, I was a proud mom!!


What a mess I had to clean up!!

Prayer Request: Jen, Chris's wife and Joey's mom, ended up in the hospital finding out that she had an eptopic pregnancy. This was a hard thing for them to go through since they have to abort the baby to save the mom's life. One of the falopian tubes ended up bursting and they had to remove it. And after all that, they are releasing her tonight. (They don't have ins so they think that is why they would release her so quickly.) So keep them in your prayers. Quick recovery is needed! Thanks.

2 comments:

Mick Ó Seasnáin said...

I'll definately keep them in prayer.

Bek said...

cute, boys, good job donna...thanks for letting us know about chris's wife's situation - come for them, Lord.