Thursday, May 20, 2010

What?? Are you kidding me??

Ten..10...yep that's right....10 more days of school, that's it, no more, no less.

I cannot believe my baby boy will be graduating form Kindergarten, I just can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I was dying for him to go to school so I could get a little break, and now I'm sick of my little break and want my little boy back.

And on top of Ethan graduating kindergarten...which may I add they do NOTHING for, not cute little graduation, no party NOTHING, last day of school picnic and you all go home. How sad is that?? So back to on top of Ethan being done with Kindergarten, Merci will be going to the MIDDLE SCHOOL building, since when did 5th grade become middle school?? Yeah I'm going to have a meltdown when they go back to school in the Fall and I realize how quickly I will be needing to get me some high school photo graduation announcements...yikes.

But until then only 10 more days until, I have the kids for 2.5 months everyday...all day...

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

oh man, they don't do ANYTHING!? I can't believe it! Jenna's school has gone all out--caps, gown, whole performance, field day, big party, etc.

5th grade is middle school now?> Holy moly--RUSHING things aren't we?!