Sunday, March 14, 2010

this or that?

If you are a women you have probably thought about this before...
Diamonds or other than diamonds??

When Josh an I got married I was 19, he was 21 and we had a 4 month old daughter, so needless to say my ring was nothing huge or special, it was actually the diamond out of my aunts old wedding ring...Im thankful, don't get me wrong, it is very pretty, a small pear shaped diamond (my favorite shaped ring)...

Anyway, our 10 year is coming up and some women would definitely pick a new ring over a vacation, but for me it is an easy choice...MEMORIES are worth way more!

2 comments:

Renata said...

I vote for memories!

Rachel Holloway said...

memories for sure!! Besides, there's the built in memories that come with the ring you already have... and that is SO special!