Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday safety tips

Whenever I come across safety tips, I definitely read through them.
You NEVER know when you'll need them.

Liberty Mutual has put together some Fire Safety tips for you around the holidays.

Liberty Mutuals Be Fire Smart

I know especially around the holidays with trees, lights, fires candles etc I am cautious.
I am even afraid to leave the lights on the tree or in the window too long.
You just hear of too many fires during the holidays.

According to the U.S. Fire Administration, nearly 47,000 household fires occur during the holidays each year. Misplaced or dry decorations mixed with fires and candles


Take a few moments to click the link above and get educated.

Enjoy your week and make sure to take some down time to enjoy with your family.


No comments: