Sunday, July 22, 2007

Great Gift Idea

I am sure most of you have noticed the new digital picture frames popping up everywhere. As soon as I saw them I knew I would have to get one! I haven't yet, but I did get to play with one. A few months ago my Aunt and Uncle took my Grandma on a trip to Spain. A few weeks ago when I was at my Grandma's house she showed me this "thing" my aunt got her. It was a digital frame and I had so much fun watching the pictures slide-show. What a fun way to keep the memories alive for my grandma. It also gives us, the rest of the family a fun way to show her our pictures. We just got from vacation with her, so I want to take my memory card over there and add some Michigan pictures for her!

It has probably been around for awhile, but I just saw one that also has a built in MP3 player so you can put your songs to music!! Honey, if you ever read this...here is a good gift idea...win...wink.
(Too bad he never reads this...LOL)

No comments: